Saturday, December 31, 2011

Your Personal Top Ten List of 2011


Looking back at the ending year makes me thankful and more conscious of how I need to change in the next year. What has God done this year? What do I need to work on next year? With all the Top Ten lists coming out this week, I thought I would make a list of Ten Top things in my life this year.

Here are the categories/questions I used. You may want to consider them when you have a few minutes today or the next week or two as you begin 2012. Enjoy the memories, but also be open for God to speakJ
·         Top highlight of the past year:
·         Top way that God showed his providence through my circumstances during the past year:
·         Greatest challenge or difficulty this past year and how God has redeemed it so far:
·         Fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23) that God has been developing most in me the past year:
·         Relationship through which God has most blessed me the past year:
·         Top lesson I have learned this past year:
·         Most fun time this past year:
·         Greatest transition this past year:
·         Way God has most changed me this past year:
·         Most unexpected blessing the past year:

May God bless your 2012, not with material things but with service to him and others,  love, friendship, and family memories!

2 comments:

  1. God got me through 2011 and all I'm hoping is that I have fewer lessons He needs to teach me in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wishing I can actually learn some of His lessons, but it looks like I will keep on learning some of the same ones over and over as long as I am here:) For several years I have known that God was working on teaching me more faith, but I still have so far to go. I expect 2012 to be more of the same:) I thank God that he never let's us go but keeps hammering away at my character. Thanks, Jane!

    ReplyDelete